The brand new TRENT Magazine is landing in mailboxes across Canada and around the world. You can read the full issue here.
While TRENT Magazine is always available online, you can also receive hard copies of all three annual editions (Winter, Summer, Fall) in the mail. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our subscription list.
This edition features some fascinating current events pieces, viewed through the unique prism of Trent alumni and faculty.
Stories to watch for:
- A critical view of Canada 150, with essays by Trent Professor Emeritus Dr. John Wadland, and alumna artist, entrepreneur, and activist Teyotsihstokwathe Dakota Brant '06.
- The Right Honorable Paul Martin's convocation message to graduating students.
- A visit to arctic waters with alumnus Trevor Corkum '94, as part of the Canada C3 expedition to all three of Canada's coasts.
- An excerpt from Cecily Ross' The Lost Diaries of Susanna Moodie.
- A view of Peterborough amidst the Provincial housing bubble by alumnus and faculty member, Dr. Tom Phillips.